Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Long jump High jump sprints

1 Run up is 21 steps
2 Take off will from the second marker
3 Land will be measured from the back foot
4 Land with both feet together
5 If you are over the second marker when you jump it is a fowl jump




HIGH JUMP     
Fosbury flop

1 Land with your arms and your feet facing up. Land on your back.

2 When you take off it should be on 1 foot

3 When  you leave  the ground you must spin aroun and use your knee to  turn



SPRINTS

For  100m my time was 12.5 seconds .For 200m my time was 34.2 seconds for 1500m my time 7 minutes 30 seconds




No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.