Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

3 official of NZ Zak and Sahara

the 3 official langues of NZ

the three official languages of our country are
English, Maori and sign language. English is the most widely spoken language in 
New Zealand. It is the language commonly used courts, parliament in the education system.
Maori arrived in New Zealand, then known as the long white cloud, around AD950 in canoes. 
They mostly settled in the northern parts of New Zealand as they were warmer. Maori were a deeply superstitious and religious people believing in gods and the spirits of there ancestors. Sign language is used to help people that are deaf to communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.