Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Christchurch community impact projects group

i have decided to join the Christchurch community impact projects group . Because i want to help the community in Christchurch this group i am also interested in helping orphanages because they do not get much government funding i think that we  will accomplish a lot we can  ask our relatives to bake some different foods like cookies cupcakes maybe some cake or loaf we also could make some slices we could also give some homeless children toys and maybe some clean shirts and shorts and winter clothing like jacket  scarfs gloves beanies we could give them some money to buy some stuff as well


No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.