Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

more and more drama

this week in drama we have been making puppets it was kind of hard because we had to make  the puppets ourselves i think i did a decent job but my puppet is pretty basic i cut a hole the whole length of the bag then i put some paper in the bag then with a dark blue marker i drew the eyes then i made some arms from blue paper then i put sellotape on a Popsicle stick and i had a mouth there where a lot of good puppets i know that some one made a puppet that looked a lot like batman with the cap he made some very good hands he also had boomerangs that were the batman symbol they are called batarangs it did take a hour to make my puppet because i could not get scissors glue and sellotape all at once there were very very very good puppets compared to mine 
Image result for puppetsImage result for puppets

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.