Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

hurumanu the post about games

in hurumanu we had to play a game in the gym the game was fun i do not know the name the game you had to kick the ball then run kind of like ball rush in a way we got split into 2 groups BH vs TZ i am pretty sure we tied but TZ would have won easily with out a doubt but we most likely tied if you get 5 strikes in the game your team is out and when some one runs to the other side then to the other is one point 1 team runs to the other side of the room then run back

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Zack its me Miguel I really liked your work like how you've explained how the game works.But maybe next time you could add in full stops so people won't get tired reading it nonstop and also add capital letters next time.

    ReplyDelete


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.