Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

marshmello song

hi there i am a nine year girl and it is my birthday. And lots of people are here not how i wanted my birthday to be i wanted it just be family. But i got a puppy i will love this dog for my whole life  my dog my dog  and me  are i so happy now i am in high school and it is my sport period
  and as usual i am the last to be picked and there is nine people. So i can not play soccer and we are taking our class picture today i get to hold the soccer  ball but then 1 of my class bullies. Took my position and now i am on the side .  Then when i smile everyone on my team is surprised to see that i have braises  now i have had enough so now i will just go home .I am sad but my dog wants to come inside but i noticed that he is not doing his trick. So i do not think he is OK but months later he is laying on the ground next to some medicine. So i think he is to old so we took him to the vet and we had to put him down. 20 years later my baby girl has a puppy from my dad her granddad

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.