Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

9/11

on September 11 2001 Al Qaeda hijacked a plane and flew it right into the world trade centre 2977 victims and 19 hijackers were killed instantly the attacks were the deadliest attack on the U.S since pearl harbour. Sadly 343 firefighters died as well as 73 police officers. People from over 90 countries died 67 from the U.K passed away during 9/11 as well as 41 from India The Dominican public lost 47 civilians due to the terrorist attacks. 1140 people where diagnosed with cancer and sadly mean of those people, who got cancer passed away. You can click this Link to see a timeline of 9/11

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.