Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

practice paragraph

1( State your point 

Personification is a figurative language
Technique that advertisers often use personification is where advertisers 



1. They Do human things as M&M's that they wouldn't normally do?
2. They do this to engage the viewer on how good it is and maybe to also show the viewer new things about the product?
3. Over 400 million M&M's are created a day and globally each year they earn 1.8 Billion Dollars

M&M ads made me want to watch them because they're all different adds and make me want to see all of them Here is the adds,

All together the M & M ads were a great success and hooks lots of people into it and the product also tastes real good and has lots of different tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.