Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Showing Empathy

Empathy Is the ability be nice and to share emotions and to show feelings empathetic is really nice to be if someone is crying if you came up to them and showed them support and told them everything would be alright then that is empathetic .


We watched a video which was a Thai ad about a man who every day did good e gave money to homeless people he let people sit on the bus and he had to stand he gave an old lady bananas he helped a lady move her cart so she could sell her food

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.